It's Official! Construction has Started!!


It's Official! Construction has Started!!

It’s official! Construction at The Cedars Ranch has begun! Last Friday, the foundation frame for our Event Bar (or “Shed Shack” as we like to call it!) was put in place. (If you wish, check out our "Weddings" page on our website, for pictures and renderings of the event bar and wedding campus).

Here’s Robin of Mangum Builders, and subcontractor Rosario consulting on the plans …

The construction crew were hard at work all day. Here’s the stakes going into the ground … (and we love the girl power involved here too!)

Ta-dah! We have the frame for our first concrete pour ...

The concrete is planned for next Monday. Here, Robin and Bill are consulting with John, a concrete color expert, on the coloring of the concrete to be laid. This will form the floor base of the event bar / shed shack.

In other news, we picked our first watermelon (ever) this week! We just couldn’t wait any longer! However, our impatience didn’t really pay off, as it wasn’t quiet ripe yet!

We’re enjoying a lot of time in the shade these days, escaping that intense heat and sun of a Texan July! These pretty in pink morning glories curling around our outside porch are definitely enhancing our shade time!

Until next week,

Bill & Marilyn.

(note: If you are having problems viewing some of our images, click "view this email in your browser", at the top right of this email)

68 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and
we are looking to trade techniques with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if
interested.

Sun, June 2, 2019 @ 12:51 AM

2. wrote:
Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with?
I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time deciding
between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs
and I'm looking for something completely unique.
P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Fri, June 7, 2019 @ 10:33 AM

3. wrote:
It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting
things or suggestions. Maybe you can write
next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

Tue, July 30, 2019 @ 8:23 PM

4. wrote:
Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit
and sources back to your webpage? My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from a lot of
the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
Cheers!

Fri, November 15, 2019 @ 3:34 AM

5. wrote:
Remarkable! Its in fact remarkable piece of writing,
I have got much clear idea about from this paragraph.

Tue, November 19, 2019 @ 8:18 AM

6. wrote:
I think this is among the most important info for me. And i
am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The web site
style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Tue, November 26, 2019 @ 1:45 PM

7. wrote:
An interesting discussion is worth comment. I believe that you ought to publish more about this subject matter, it may not
be a taboo subject but typically people do not discuss these topics.
To the next! Best wishes!!

Sat, December 7, 2019 @ 6:18 AM

8. wrote:
Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no backup.

Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

Mon, December 9, 2019 @ 10:40 PM

9. wrote:
I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing
posted at this web page is really nice.

Sun, December 15, 2019 @ 4:11 PM

10. wrote:
Everything is very open with a really clear description of the challenges.
It was truly informative. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing!

Tue, December 31, 2019 @ 4:41 AM

11. wrote:
I was pretty pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank
you for your time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you saved to fav
to check out new information on your website.

Tue, December 31, 2019 @ 6:35 AM

12. wrote:
I have read so many articles concerning the blogger lovers but
this post is actually a fastidious post, keep it up.

Sat, January 4, 2020 @ 4:46 PM

13. wrote:
Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures
on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

Mon, January 13, 2020 @ 5:51 PM

14. wrote:
What's up, for all time i used to check webpage posts
here in the early hours in the daylight, since i like to learn more and more.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 1:47 AM

15. wrote:
An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment.
I do think that you need to write more about this
subject matter, it might not be a taboo subject but typically people do not speak about these topics.

To the next! Cheers!!

Mon, February 17, 2020 @ 7:12 AM

16. wrote:
Hi friends, its fantastic piece of writing
regarding teachingand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

Wed, February 19, 2020 @ 4:30 PM

17. wrote:
I am truly delighted to read this web site posts which includes
tons of useful information, thanks for providing such data.

Wed, February 19, 2020 @ 7:56 PM

18. wrote:
I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Fri, February 21, 2020 @ 7:15 AM

19. wrote:
Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your
content. Please let me know. Thanks

Fri, February 21, 2020 @ 11:46 AM

20. wrote:
Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I
came to take a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm
bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Excellent blog and outstanding style and design.

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 12:04 AM

21. wrote:
Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble
locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it
expand over time.

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 1:52 AM

22. wrote:
Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these things,
thus I am going to tell her.

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 2:01 AM

23. wrote:
Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using?
I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a
hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something
completely unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 3:22 AM

24. wrote:
Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just
too excellent. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it.
You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible.
I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 3:24 AM

25. wrote:
I got this web page from my buddy who shared with me concerning this web page and at the
moment this time I am browsing this site and reading very informative articles or reviews at this time.

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 4:43 AM

26. wrote:
I do not even understand how I ended up here, but I believed this publish used to be good.

I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger
if you happen to are not already. Cheers!

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 6:00 AM

27. wrote:
Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, because i want enjoyment, for
the reason that this this web site conations actually fastidious
funny stuff too.

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 6:33 AM

28. wrote:
Good replies in return of this question with genuine arguments and explaining everything
about that.

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 2:22 PM

29. wrote:
Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this
blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem
on my end or if it's the blog. Any suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.

Sat, February 22, 2020 @ 4:09 PM

30. wrote:
Remarkable! Its truly awesome post, I have got much clear idea concerning from this piece of writing.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 2:05 AM

31. wrote:
What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this site is in fact pleasant and the
people are in fact sharing fastidious thoughts.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 3:21 AM

32. wrote:
I do accept as true with all of the concepts you've presented in your post.
They're very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the
posts are too quick for starters. Could you please extend them a bit
from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 3:48 AM

33. wrote:
What i don't realize is in fact how you're not actually much more well-appreciated than you may be now.
You're so intelligent. You recognize therefore significantly when it comes to
this topic, made me in my view consider it from numerous varied angles.

Its like women and men aren't interested except it's one thing to do with Lady gaga!
Your own stuffs outstanding. All the time deal with it
up!

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 4:25 AM

34. wrote:
I do not know if it's just me or if everybody else encountering problems with your
blog. It appears as if some of the written text on your content are
running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback
and let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously.
Thank you

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 4:49 AM

35. wrote:
Greetings I am so happy I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Aol
for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to
say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added
in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic jo.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 5:14 AM

36. wrote:
I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers except this piece of writing is
really a pleasant piece of writing, keep it up.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 6:20 AM

37. wrote:
I am sure this article has touched all the
internet viewers, its really really good post on building up new website.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 6:26 AM

38. wrote:
If you would like to grow your experience only keep visiting this website
and be updated with the most recent information posted here.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 6:28 AM

39. wrote:
Hello! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after looking at many of the posts
I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm certainly pleased I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking
it and checking back regularly!

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 6:39 AM

40. wrote:
great points altogether, you just received a new reader. What
may you recommend in regards to your post
that you made some days ago? Any positive?

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 6:41 AM

41. wrote:
Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4!
Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your
posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 7:45 AM

42. wrote:
Good day very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful ..
I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?
I'm glad to seek out numerous useful information right here in the put up, we'd like develop extra techniques on this
regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 9:11 AM

43. wrote:
You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I to find this topic to be really one thing that
I believe I'd never understand. It kind of
feels too complex and very vast for me. I am looking forward
on your subsequent publish, I will try to get the
hang of it!

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 1:37 PM

44. wrote:
Hi mates, its great piece of writing about teachingand
completely defined, keep it up all the time.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 3:17 PM

45. wrote:
I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.

Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for
you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where
u got this from. thanks a lot

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 3:18 PM

46. wrote:
I every time used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of web therefore from now I am
using net for articles or reviews, thanks
to web.

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 11:46 PM

47. wrote:
I've been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles
or weblog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at
last stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i
am satisfied to show that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed.
I most without a doubt will make sure to don?t fail to
remember this web site and give it a look regularly.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 12:02 AM

48. wrote:
Just desire to say your article is as astonishing.

The clearness for your post is just excellent and
i could suppose you are a professional on this
subject. Fine along with your permission let me to take hold of your RSS feed to stay up to date with impending post.

Thank you a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 12:44 AM

49. wrote:
These are in fact impressive ideas in regarding blogging.
You have touched some good factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 12:48 AM

50. wrote:
The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my
apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube
sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 1:09 AM

51. wrote:
I've learn several just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how much effort you place to make one of these wonderful informative website.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 1:45 AM

52. wrote:
Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or
guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based upon on the same
subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would value your work.

If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 1:49 AM

53. wrote:
Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this article together.
I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 3:02 AM

54. wrote:
Can I simply just say what a comfort to discover somebody who genuinely
understands what they're talking about on the internet.

You definitely understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important.

More people need to check this out and understand
this side of your story. I was surprised that you're not more popular because you certainly possess the gift.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 4:41 AM

55. wrote:
I'd like to find out more? I'd love to find out more details.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 4:44 AM

56. wrote:
An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been conducting
a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me lunch simply because I discovered it for him...
lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!!

But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this
subject here on your internet site.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 5:20 AM

57. wrote:
We're a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand
new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with helpful info to work on. You've done an impressive process
and our whole group will likely be thankful to you.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 5:40 AM

58. wrote:
Howdy, I do believe your site could be having browser compatibility problems.
Whenever I look at your blog in Safari, it looks
fine however, when opening in IE, it has
some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Besides that, excellent site!

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 6:02 AM

59. wrote:
Wow, awesome blog format! How long have you ever been running a blog for?
you made blogging look easy. The entire look of your website is wonderful, as smartly as the content!

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 6:22 AM

60. wrote:
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing
this post and also the rest of the site is also very good.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 6:33 AM

61. wrote:
First off I would like to say awesome blog! I had a
quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind.
I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your
thoughts prior to writing. I've had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out.
I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15
minutes are generally lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips?
Cheers!

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 6:59 AM

62. wrote:
Wow! Finally I got a web site from where I be capable
of genuinely obtain helpful information regarding my study and knowledge.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 7:20 AM

63. wrote:
Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Many
thanks, However I am having problems with your RSS. I don't know why
I cannot join it. Is there anybody getting identical RSS
problems? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly
respond? Thanx!!

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 7:23 AM

64. wrote:
You need to take part in a contest for one of the most useful sites on the net.
I'm going to recommend this site!

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 9:53 AM

65. wrote:
We're a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.

Your web site provided us with helpful information to work on. You have done an impressive process and our
whole neighborhood can be grateful to you.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 12:46 PM

66. wrote:
I savor, cause I found exactly what I used to be having a look for.
You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
Bye

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 5:26 PM

67. wrote:
Hello, I log on to your blog on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep
doing what you're doing!

Wed, March 18, 2020 @ 11:56 AM

68. wrote:
Excellent article. I'm going through many of these issues as well..

Mon, March 30, 2020 @ 5:06 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.