Magazine Ad Options: Cast Your Vote!


Magazine Ad Options: Cast Your Vote!

This week we have a fun interactive activity! We would really like for you to help us choose the best magazine ad image and design to move forward with. We are gearing up for the Fall 2017 issue of the Texas Wedding Guide and The Knot Texas Spring/Summer 2018 issue. Deadlines for new magazine ad submissions are due in the next few weeks, and we would LOVE your help choosing one.

Up until now we have been using our main promotional image “The Wedding Scene”, which is an architectural rendering of our future wedding venue, created by our Canadian architects The Acre. However, we now have a super gorgeous array of wedding style shoot images to choose from, which were all shot at The Cedars Ranch this March, by Dreamy Elk Photography and designed by Olive and Belle Events.

So what do you think? Do we want to stay with our original ad image? Or go with one of our new wedding style shoot images? Which one is your favorite?

(Please note that images presented here in this blogpost are of lower resolution than what will appear in the magazine).

Cast your votes on the following:

Option 1: "The Wedding Scene"

This is our existing wedding magazine ad, using the architectural rendering of our wedding venue.

Option 2: "Bride Amid Swaying Grass"

Option 3: "Bride & Bridesmaid"

Option 4: "Bride Indoors" 

Let us know your favorites by replying to this email, or commenting on our facebook page! 

Feel free to share any of your thoughts, ideas and feedback. Perhaps there are some features of one ad you would mix with features or images from another ad. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Marilyn and Bill.

(note: If you are having problems viewing some of our images, click "Read in browser", below)

If you are reading this blogpost, but are not subscribed to our blog mailing list, you can join our blog community "The Cedars Ranch" for weekly progress and updates: http://eepurl.com/bNpNC9

8 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting
my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get
set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost
a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% positive.
Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Thu, October 4, 2018 @ 8:52 PM

2. wrote:
Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I am having troubles with
your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I cannot join it.
Is there anyone else getting identical RSS problems?
Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly
respond? Thanks!!

Mon, October 8, 2018 @ 5:07 AM

3. wrote:
I appreciate, lead to I discovered just what I used to be having a look for.
You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
Bye

Thu, October 18, 2018 @ 7:02 AM

4. wrote:
Amazing! Its actually amazing paragraph, I have got much clear idea regarding
from this piece of writing.

Mon, October 22, 2018 @ 5:01 PM

5. wrote:
Descargar facebook
Hello to all, the contents present at this site
are actually awesome for people knowledge, well,
keep up the nice work fellows. Descargar facebook

Fri, November 2, 2018 @ 7:21 AM

6. wrote:
Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is valuable and all. But imagine if you added some great visuals or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!

Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this website could undeniably be one of the best in its niche.

Good blog!

Sun, November 18, 2018 @ 8:16 PM

7. wrote:
I like the helpful information you supply on your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and test again here frequently.
I am moderately sure I'll be informed lots of new
stuff right here! Good luck for the following!

Mon, November 19, 2018 @ 9:49 AM

8. wrote:
Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?
My website addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from
each other. If you happen to be interested
feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to
hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!

Wed, November 21, 2018 @ 9:46 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.